Thursday, November 11, 2010

So it begins....

For the past year or so I have been contemplating starting a blog.  I have never been a tech saavy person and I definitely have never been the diary or journal-keeping type.  However, I like the idea of chronicling my life in a way that can be shared with others.  So now I have a blog.  And the ability to share every thought that runs through my mind.  Scary.

This blog doesn't really have a theme.  It will not endlessly drone on about breeding Pembroke Welsh Corgis, or cover my nail-biting 3 month backpacking trip through southeast Asia, or contain a plethora of homecooked recipes (ok so there may be some posts about food thrown in, seeing as I love it so much).  Instead, it will be a collage of the random things I do and think about.  Everything from my frustrating search for a job, making my own wedding invitations, and my thoughts regarding global warming.  The latter you probably don't want to hear about.  I will share stories from my past and the adventures occuring now and in the future.  After all, I am only 22 so there will be plenty of material to work with ;)

1 comment:

  1. Beth! its carissa..vance showed me this blog and it is sooo cool! keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete