Friday, February 25, 2011

Things for Friday

Caution: this blog post is extremely food heavy.

Zachary wanted me to include the burgers he made this past week so he could prove to his mom that he has some culinary prowess.  They were stuffed with cheese and turned out really good.



Sorry for the blurriness in this pic, just wanted to show off the cheesy goodness.


I am now the proud owner of smoothie straws.  They work perfectly, no more fruit chunks clogging my straw!



Yesterday, mom and I mad roast chicken and veggies.

Chicken prior to roasting.



Chicken after roasting.



And this is the bread pudding that I will be stuffing my face with later.  I will post the recipe sometime soon.



In other news, Kipper was spayed yesterday.  She has been acting really lethargic and mopey today which makes me feel like a bad mommy :(

I am not a fan of the "cones of shame" so we came up with an alternative restraint to keep Kipper from biting at her stitches.  Unfortunately, she bit through the t-shirt and tore it off her body.




And lastly I will leave you with a sign that spring is on its way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment