Monday, March 7, 2011

Jam Session Monday featuring John Butler Trio (plus other news)



Lots of stuff going on here!  I now have a FULL-TIME NURSING JOB!!!!! YAY!!!!!  I should have my first shift this week and I am very excited!!! (Hence, the excessive use of exclamation points)

In other news, Zach started his spring break last Friday and we spent the weekend at his parent's house in Maysville, KY.  It was great to just relax and veg for a couple days.  We took Kipper to Zach's grandparent's farm to let her experience "country life".  She loved it and is definitely a farm dog, hopefully we will have a big yard for her to romp in once we get our own place.

Kipper also saw a horse for the first time while we were at the farm.  It was the funniest and cutest thing ever!  She jumped 3 feet in the air when she saw it and all of the hair on her back stood up.  She looked like a furry stegosaurus!

Enough with the news, here is the playlist for the week.  John Butler Trio is one of the best folksy-rock bands I have ever heard.  John Butler (the lead guitarist and vocalist) is amazing and has also produced solo work.  I was introduced to this group by, who else, my brother the music man.  It seems that most of the music I listen to comes from him, haha.  Oh well, if you have to borrow, borrow from the best!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment