Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lazy bones

Whoa over a month without a post!! Shame on me!  It seems like all I do anymore is sleep, work, eat, and oraganize wedding stuff.  In fact, after I write this I am going back to bed to catch some Z's bfore heading off to work tonight.

But before that, I want to share some photos from my two beautiful bridal showers.

The first was thrown by some dear friends of Zachary's mom at their church in Tollesboro, KY.  It was so thoughtful for them to host this event for us, especially since most of them don't know me or only know me by face. 








I looooove Zachary's Grandma Carol and Aunt Sheila,  they have done an amazing job of making feel like part of the family :)





There was delicious food.....







And pretty decorations!



These ladies even taught me a wedding tradition I had never heard before.  Creating a bouqet or the wedding rehearsal using the bow from all of the gifts.  Here is the finished product!



Again, I cannot describe how blessed I feel to have been given this shower!  Everyone was so generous, kind, and thoughtful, I felt like I had known them for years :)

My second shower was given by my Maid of Honor/Lil' Sis, Anna.  It was held at the cutest little book club call Book Bums.  Book Bums lets you borrow books for free (kind of like a library without the government ties) and has the cutest little cafe where they sell coffee, tea, smoothies, sandwiches, and cookies.  It was the perfect place to have the shower, Anna knows me all to well :)

This shower also had delicious food.....







..seriously ladies, if I keep having to eat this wonderful stuff I am not going to fit in my wedding dress : D

And once again, everyone was sooooo generous!  I love all of these ladies dearly, family and friends.

p.s. Thank you Anna for the dog bowls for Kipper, she loves them!

No comments:

Post a Comment