Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Let's Blog!

I'm back and ready to go again!  I have had a very busy summer with lots of changes and adventures, which I plan on sharing soon.

For now though, I want to keep things light and carefree :)  I spotted this survey on a few other blogs and thought it was a cute way to chronicle this time in my life.

I have an unhealthy infatuation with surveys and lists (with the exception of business surveys and end of semester class surveys.....yawn).  They are a great way to share a little bit about yourself, to unleash your thoughts and opinions out into the world.  Other people may not appreciate or relate to what you have to say but there is something therapeutic about putting your personality down in writing.

So, without further ado, let the therapy begin!

         A - Z about me
A.  Age: 23 going on 24.  I am almost at the 1/4 century mark, eeeep!

B.  Bed size:  At the moment I am sleeping on a pull-out couch.
C.  Chore that you hate:   Folding laundry....especially matching socks together.

D.  Dogs:  Kipper  a sheltie/terrier mix and Jonas an eskimo spitz who currently lives with my in-laws until    Zach and I get our own place.

E.  Essential start to your day:  putting on my glasses so i can see :)

F.  Favorite color:  Forest green.

G.  Gold or silver:  Usually silver.

H.  Height: 5'4" and 3/4.

I.  Instruments you play: A little bit of guitar. This is something I need to put more time into. "Do you know it is [my] dream to play the flamenco guitar?!"

J.  Job title:  Registered Nurse.

K.  Kids: None at the moment but I would love to have a big family someday.

L.  Live:  In Cincinnati Ohio.....for now.

M.  Mother's name:  Rebecca Lynn.

N.  Nicknames:  When my brother was little he would call me Beffy and and my dad called me Boo Bear.  Today my family members will refer to me as Bethie.

O.  Overnight hospital stays:  One due to Crohn's, unfortunately it probably wasn't the last.

P.  Pet peeves:  Hypocrisy.  And yes I know I am as much to blame as the other man.  It's the one thing I hate about myself.

Q.  Quote from a movie: "Adventure is out there!"  from Up.  Great movie!  It makes me cry every time :)

R.  Right or left handed:  Right.

S.  Siblings:  1 brother and 1 sister, both younger.

T.  Time you wake up:  Depends on if I am working night shift or not.  I love waking up early in the morning though, its such a magical time of day.

U.  Underwear:  Geez.....is modesty a thing of the past?!  This qualifies as TMI to share online.

V.  Vegetable you hate:  Not a big fan of beets or radishes.

W.  What makes you run late:  Traffic.

X.  X-rays you've had:   Complete gastrointestinal x-rays plus a barium swallow which was disgusting!

Y.  Yummy food that you make:  You haven't lived until you have eaten my blueberry dumplins', or my peanut butter banana pudding :p

Z.  Zoo Animal:  Otters, because of their personality and playfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment