Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Saturday Six


1. By far one of the best moments of the week! I squealed with joy when I first laid eyes on him! And luckily, I was deemed just small enough to ride him.


His name is Tony The Pony.


I couldn't stop grinning the entire time :D It was like Christmas came early!

Thanks to my barn friend Jenn for taking the awesome pictures!

2.  I have been on the lookout for fun culinary-themed prints to hang in our future kitchen. This one takes the cake.......or rather mushroom!


3.  Australian Cattle Dog puppies are adorable! Definitely want to own one in the future.


4.  Snow covered villages in the Alps. This is what I picture the Harry Potter village of Hogsmeade to look like, magical and inviting at the same time.


5.  ...And speaking of Harry Potter, my darling sister Anna and I decided early in October that this Halloween we are going to relive J. K. Rowling's famous tales by watching the films and making some of our own magical treats.  On the menu.....Cauldron Cakes, Butterbeer, Pumpkin Juice, and Hagrid's Rock Cakes!


6.  Finally.....things are on the up and up!  My background check passed and I received my final job offer from the VA Hospital of Cincinnati on Wednesday! Woohoo for government employment!

No comments:

Post a Comment