Thursday, November 18, 2010

The cheese to my macaroni

This is my man.  His name is Zachary and we have been engaged for 11 months and 25 days.  He is the most wonderful person I know and my very best friend.  I am so very blessed to have him as my fiance and future husband!


Here are some things I love most about Zach:

1. He makes me take life a little less seriously.  We are complete opposites in many ways.  I am extremely Type A, task focused, and I must admit, a bit of a pessimist.  Zach complements my Nervous Nelly tendencies by being laid-back and looking for the humor in all things.  He is a big goofball and I wouldn't want it any different!

2. He is a bigger nerd than I am.  Seriously, he can recite every Star Trek episode from memory.  Ok maybe that is a little over exaggeration but it is close to the truth!  I now know more about Star Trek, Star Wars, and Fallout (a video game for those of you who don't know) than the average girl should!

3. He is in training to become an Army Officer in the Military Police Corps.  I am so proud of him for taking on this responsibility of serving our country.

4. He loves the Lord with all his heart.

5. He buys me Yagoot.  Nuff said!

I cannot wait until we are married!

"Because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

No comments:

Post a Comment