Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankfulness #2

Here are some things I am thankful for today.



1. Cream of wheat.  The simplest of breakfast cereals is my absolute fav.  Who would have thought that mush could be so tasty?  I guess its true that anything can taste amazing if you put enough butter and brown sugar in it.




2. Harry Potter of course!  I went to see the Deathly Hallows part 1 last night and it was AMAZING!!!!  Sometimes I like to pretend that I am a part of the Harry Potter world.  Wouldn't it be great to cast spells and ride on flying broomsticks?  Heck yes it would!  But not quite as great as taking a trip to Narnia.




     3. Fuzzy-furry animals.  They are so cuddly!  One of my wishes in life is to have a wombat as a pet.  I am going to name him Percival and build him a den underneath my bed so I can fall asleep listening to his snuffly wombat snores.
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment