Wednesday, February 18, 2015

shout outs






Shout out to the Hubs for making this nap possible. My man knows that the best way to a woman's heart is to let her sleep. Many thanks for dealing with all of the toddler shenanigans while said nap was taking place. Also, how cute is my partner in crime? Nothing beats baby snuggles.

Shout out to Disney and Pixar for giving me 1 hour to do laundry, make dinner, and enjoy a cup of coffee. Kudos to you and the animation magic you weave that entrances toddlers and renders them still and silent. However, I do have a bone to pick. Do you take pleasure in the fact that I bawl my eyes out every. single. time. I watch Up? Oh, the feels!!

Shout out to the kind Korean lady that entertained a screaming Rory in the check out aisle of Walmart. My child instantly fell in love with you and deemed his mother's feeble attempts at candy bribery second to your charms. You will never know how much of a Godsend you were at that moment. I hope you and your family enjoyed the potato salad and macaroni salad you purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment